She was born on 13th August, 1960 to the TAYO family at Somolu, Lagos. A thoroughly bred and experienced trained leader with strong passion for excellence.
She had her Primary Education in Lagos City Council Pry. School, Fadeyi (1966-1972). Secondary Education WASC (1979/1980) Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE, BIO/CHEM) 1983. She sojourned to University of Lagos, Akoka where she bagged her B.Sc Ed (CHEM) in 1988 and M.ED in Curriculum studies bagged in 1989.
After her Education, she started her teaching career in September 1989 in which she taught Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Integrated Science in many schools in Ikorodu Zone.
Her administrative ingenuity was established so she was redeployed to the Defunct PP TESCOM Zonal Office, Ikorodu in 1992. Where she worked in Personnel Department (as officer in charge of Promotion & Registry Sections, Planning Research Information and Statistics Department as the Head of Unit. Also as the Head of Training and Staff Welfare.
It is note worthy that during the 1999 merit award of the Defunct Lagos State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission, she won the 2nd Best H.O.S. Training and Staff Welfare in all the 20 zones of the State.
She was transferred from Ikorodu zone in 2003 to PP TESCOM Zonal Office, Kosofe where she worked at the Personnel section till the creation of Education Districts in August 2005.
At the District, she worked at the Personnel Section now Administration and Human Resources Department. Her innovations, organization and planning skills in handling the 2005 and 2006 promotion exercise earned her an award as the BEST SENIOR STAFF in the department at the 1st Merit Award celebration of the district.
In December 2010, she was redeployed to the Co-Curricular Science and Technology Department where she is now a DEPUTY DIRECTOR and the Head of Unit of Non-Governmental Organizations and Special Duties. Her schedule includes:-
- Monitoring and coordinating the activities of the Uniformed Voluntary Organizations (Sheriff Guards, Red Cross, Girl Guides, Brigades and Scouts),
- Compiling and Monitoring the 30 hour compulsory community service in all the zones
- Organising competitors for Arts and Cultural activities
- Coordinating and monitoring the Lagos State Traffic Safety Advocacy programmes (RUF Game Be Road Friendly competition)
- Monitors and coordinated the food vendors.
- Sees to all the activities of Non Governmental Organizations as directed and approved.
She is also the Procurement officer for Eko Project. In fact, her commitment, dedication to duty, loyalty, resourcefulness, intelligence and Passion in performing her duties brought a lot of awards and laurels to the district and herself. Amongst which one;
- Award of Certificate in recognition of her support for the development of Girl Guiding in Lagos State schools in Abuja on 27th August, 2011 at Stella Mans College Life Camp.
- Award as the best schedule officer for the State in 2012 Lagos State Traffic Safety Advocacy which made her to accompany winners to United Kingdom on a Transport Education Tour.
- Award for diligence, passionate and productive service at the 9th Merit Award of the district on the
21st April, 2015.
- Award for Recognition of her contribution to the growth of Uniformed Voluntary Organization in Lagos State Schools on 9th February, 2016 at Police College, Ikeja.
She is a full member of Nigerian Institute of Management, Registered and Certified Teacher and a District Commissioner of the Nigerian Girl Guides Association in Lagos State.
Her hobbies include Reading, Travelling and Counselling.